Saturday, May 29, 2010

Follow The Nook

I love writing, both for my own pleasure and for other people to read. Whenever I add to my blog, I try to post it up on Facebook so that my friends and family know that I've been plugging away at some new thought or opinion, but sometimes I forget to share that I've added a new blog.

If you would like to avoid missing any of my blogs, please feel free to follow my blog. It's fast and easy and free! All you need is a (again, free) Google Account!

If you already have a Google Account, this is going to be even simpler. Just go to the Follow Me box in the bottom right column and click on the Follow button. It will ask you if you want to follow publicly or privately, but either way you will get regular updates whenever I blog on your blogger dashboard.

If you don't have a Google Account, it takes only minutes, and is free. Did I mention that? Simply go here and sign up! Once you have your Google Account set up, go to the Follow Me box in the bottom right column and click on the Follow button!!! Easy as pie! (I've never understood exactly what that means, but it sounds yummy!) 

This way not only will you never miss a blog update, but I don't have to keep spamming my blogs over Facebook and e-mail!

Also, if you know anyone who would be interested, please send them our way! The more the merrier! 

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails